Wednesday, April 11, 2012

American Girl Update

I sold 3 more AG lots yesterday! I sold $120 worth within 24 hours of listing. I have 2 outfits that I'll be listing shortly, then I'll just need to list my Kaya doll once I get her hair fixed.

Yesterday, I sold the purple Bitty Baby dress ($9.99), Kaya's jingle dress and accessories ($49.99), and Kaya's winter accessories ($19.99). I don't understand why the winter accessories sold as quickly and as high as they did, because they are still available on the AG website for $22. My hat was missing the feather. So for $2 more, why not buy new with the feather? I don't get it.


**********

This next sale made me smile. Last summer, my then-7-year-old bought these videos with his own money. I think they were either a quarter or fifty cents apiece. He literally never watched them and recently asked me to sell them for him. They don't sell for much at all, but I figured it was worth a shot. They sold in less than a month. They only sold for $5.99, but he's happy with that.


**********

And late last night, I took an offer on this Ralph Lauren shirt. I had it listed for $39.99 or best offer and was happy to accept an offer for $35. He hasn't paid yet, but it was late at night, so I'm not surprised.


**********

Just a short post today. I'm determined to keep the kids on track with their schoolwork today. Not to mention housework - laundry, bathrooms, dusting, kitchen... I have been so focused on listing this week that the house is a disgusting mess. Sorry. No pictures. :)

1 comment:

  1. I am looking for the sweetheart matching pajamas by American girl in a girls XS. I need to whole set, slippers included but don't mind used as long as it's clean/no holes. If you come across please let me know sarahughart@gmail.com
    http://fluffimama.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete