Sunday, December 2, 2012

Random Acts of Christmas Kindness - Day 2






Day 2 - Sunday. I asked the kids if there was anything nice they would like to do for their Sunday School teacher or Sunday School class. The two younger kids (4 and 5) have the same teacher, and the two older kids (9 and 12) have the same teacher.

The younger two chose to make Christmas cards for their teachers. I can't believe I didn't get a picture of them making them. They were plastered with stickers and hearts and smiley faces. And I showed them both how to write the letters in the messages they wanted to write. They were both VERY proud.

The older two chose to take a dozen doughnuts to share with their Sunday school. I suspect this might have been at least partially self-serving, but hey - it's a start. This did mean we had to leave the house 10 minutes early to swing through the grocery store for their fresh bakery doughnuts, but I needed to grab a loaf of bread for lunch anyway, so it was no big deal.

All 4 kids were very excited to delivery their goodies today. I'm excited to see them so excited about sharing!

1 comment:

  1. I love your RACK. I think that is amazing and can't wait to try it with our family, thanks for the idea!!

    ReplyDelete