Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Very Excited x 2 !

I know I've been a dud blogger lately, and for that I apologize. I have been very very busy. Today has been crazy. I am exhausted to the bone.

I don't have any pictures yet, but today was finally moving day! My mom came over and we spent 8 hours today moving about 75% of my eBay inventory from the house to my new building! I am absolutely in love with it! We have a fair amount of work to do yet, which we will do Friday afternoon/evening. But it's easy stuff. I have one wall of shoes to move, several bins of unlisted inventory, a couple small boxes of books, and all my broken down shipping boxes. We should be able to knock that out in 2 hours. Then we'll get straight to work on getting that bedroom cleaned up so I can paint it Saturday and get my daughter moved into it next weekend. Finally! My own workspace (outside of the house)! And her own room!


And the reason we can't finish that job until Friday:






I am VERY excited about this! There are some sessions that I am really looking forward to. And I'll be there with Tina and Lesley, which is triply exciting! Tina is already in transit. I'll pick her up at the bus station tomorrow morning and we'll head out to Lesley's for the next couple of days. Woo hoo!

So if you're also going to be at the Philadelphia eBay on Location tomorrow and Thursday, email me (link is at the top of this blog) and we'll try to meet up!

I'll report back this weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like so much fun! Philly is only 2 hours from me but I can't get away. I'm small potatoes anyway. I'd be lost among all those shooting star powersellers. I hope you get lots of free goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the move! How nice to have a place like that to keep inventory all organized!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck keeping it all together with a busy move ;) !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun and yes pictures please of the new diggs! I'm living vicariously through you.

    ReplyDelete