Sunday, September 9, 2012

eBay on Location!

Well! Just as I suspected, Tina, Lesley, and I had an absolute ball at eBay on Location this week. It was a whirlwind and entirely too short, but we had a great time. Oh yeah ... we learned some stuff too. :)  I'll talk about that stuff later.


Here we are at the Seller Celebration dinner. It was so loud and chaotic! I missed most of the conversation that night. Delicious dinner though! 


Griff! 


When we discovered the elite Top Rated Sellers Only Lounge, we felt very special. So special, in fact, that I forgot all about good posture....

We had a little time to spare after the conference on Thursday, so we strolled through downtown Philly for a minute or two until we got scared and ran and hid in Burlington Coat Factory. But we managed to catch some fabulous city sights first ...... 




In some other, most excellent news! I am officially moved into my new building! I have been working out of it for 3 days. There are still just a couple minor things that need done, but my part is complete. The window and door trim need installed, and one piece of baseboard trim needs installed, and 2 more lights. But it is completely set up the way I want it. I've been doing all my packaging there, and mostly just standing and smiling at it.

It's late, so I don't have pictures, but I'll try to remember to get some this week.



No comments:

Post a Comment