Some 100% cashmere sweaters
- Charter Club, NWT (red)
- Lands End plus size (black)
Several long denim skirts. Apparently someone donated her entire collection of long denim skirts, because there were 8 or 10 of them, all similar styles, same size. All in one chunk on the skirt rack. These are French Cuff (x2), J.Crew, and DKNY. Any that haven't sold by this summer are mine! :)
A bunch of dresses (and a skirt that I missed in my skirt collage)
- Rue 21, NWT (purple)
- Worthington, NWT (skirt)
- Oh Mamma! maternity gown, NWT (black)
- Maggie London, NWT (gown)
- Talbots, NWT (plaid)
- Lois Snyder, NWT (beige)
Some jeans - I don't usually go through the jeans, because there are rarely any NWT ones, but these caught my eye without my even having to sift through them.
- Apostrophe, NWT
- B.Moss, NWT
Some Nike stuff (neither is NWT)
I've been avoiding Ralph Lauren, because I didn't know much about it. I still don't, but thought I'd take a chance on these. The women's sweater is gorgeous. The 3 men's shirts are larger sizes (and how about that last hideous one?!)
Shorts are quick and easy to list, and this is the ideal time to be listing them!
- Just My Size, NWT (dark)
- B.Moss capris, NWT (turquoise - I know you can't tell, but they've got green seahorses embroidered on them - very spiffy...)
- American Outfitters, NWT
Skirts are quick and easy to list too!
- Charlotte Russe, NWT (black/white)
- Sag Harbor, NWT (red paisley)
- Sag Harbor wool, NWT (black)
- Tweeds, NWT (pink)
- Apt. 9, NWT (purple sheer)
- Ely Plains ruffled western shirt (black - not new)
- Maurices cardigan, NWT (white)
- Worthington, NWT (purple blouse - this was actually from a small local shop the day before yesterday)
- CJ Banks, NWT (yellow)
- St. John's Bay, NWT (orange)
And 2 more western shirts, from the small local shop where I got the purple Worthington blouse.
My Goodwill emailed me a coupon for 20% off ALL clothing the last Wednesday of every month. It doesn't expire until December 2012, and there is no wording on the coupon to indicate that it's a one-time-use only coupon. Hooray! That 20% off even applies to the half-off color. Several of the items I found last night were the half-off tag, so I got 70% off those items!!
Otherwise, I've had nothing of interest happen today, eBay-related. I had one sale in the wee hours this morning, but that's it. No offers, no messages, no nothing. I do believe my high sales wave may have crashed today...