Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Inventory Tracking Spreadsheet

I received an email yesterday from a reader asking me if I would be willing to make my inventory tracking spreadsheets available for purchase. Jennifer - ask and you shall receive!

It is a very basic spreadsheet with columns for what you buy, when and where you buy it, how much you paid for it, as well as details for when it sold and the sale price.  I have also included an area at the top that will automatically calculate the total you have spent on inventory during the year, as well as your total sales from that inventory during the year. This spreadsheet does not calculate net profit. It does not calculate eBay or Paypal fees. It does not track the shipping that you received or paid. I use this spreadsheet for two purposes:
  • To refer back and see how much I spent on an item when deciding whether to accept an offer for the item
  • To refer back and see how much something previously sold for in the event that I find another one
If you are interested in this document, you will find a link at the bottom right of my blog where you can purchase it. In time, I will be adding more and more documents to that section as I see a need for them. If there are any documents that you would like me to create for you, please feel free to let me know and I will do my best to create it and make it available.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! So psyched to start using this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Depending on what your business needs, you can look for a solution that will allow you to have a flexible rating engine so you can store different rates for every customer. Click here to know about liteblue

    ReplyDelete