Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Revisiting the 90's

Look what I found in my Goodwill the other day:


When I was in about 6th through 9th grade, these were very popular. When I saw this one on the Goodwill rack, I don't even know what made me stop and look it up on my phone, but I did. Surprisingly, there still seems to be a market for these baja jackets. Check out the completeds. They aren't a hugely high-dollar item, but the sell-through rate is pretty decent, and I can expect to get $25-30 for it, I think. Obviously, it's going to depend on the color, but this one is in excellent condition, so I'm optimistic. I'll be sure to report back when it sells.

3 comments:

  1. Too funny! What a blast from the past. I am impressed you know what they are called. I wouldn't have had any idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't take credit for that. It was written on the tag. ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHH!! My brother wore one of these when he was in the 6th grade. (as did most of the boys at school as I recall!) What a flashback - glad to hear it sold. I'm sure your buyer is walking down memory lane with it as well!

    ReplyDelete